Friday, August 12, 2011

Overplanning and Setting Projects Aside

Currently I find myself in a tight spot with my writing. Often times I've been known to be obsessive compulsive and I rarely under-do things. Because of this, I have rough plot lines and character ideas for over 20 novels planned out.

I have three series that I hope to eventually write. I'm writing the second book of the first series, but I'm a bit stuck there. For that reason I decided to write the first chapter of my third series (just for fun and to keep writing) on Wednesday. Yesterday I decided to write the first chapter of my second series.

My problem is that I feel like the second and third series' will work a lot better for me. What do you think I should do? Is it a bad idea to set my first series aside and pursue writing my second or third series first?

(Original Post on August 12, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers87 )

No comments:

Post a Comment