Saturday, October 22, 2011

If Love Had a Name...

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if everything died.
If it was all black clouds and no silver linings.
If family and friends were a joke and faith had lied.
Today I wonder no more and these are my findings.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if everything died.
If the sun stopped shining and the world cracked open.
If sanity went crazy and everyones demons cried.
Today Hope went home because it couldn't keep on hopin'.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if everything died.
If Earth started bleeding, when it rains it pours.
If Humanity turned to dust and words were personified.
Today, and all days, if love had a name it would be Yours.
---------------------------------------------
Written on October 22, 2011 by B.S. Meyers

(Original Post on October 22, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers98 )

No comments:

Post a Comment