Friday, July 1, 2011

I Guess I Got Your Attention

Since I started blogging almost 3 months ago, I have averaged about 20 views per day. My best day was 67 views and that was in April. Today I broke 100 Blog views! Apparently I’ve got your attention.

I want to thank each and everyone one of my 671 Twitter Followers for being awesome! However, I don’t have time to thank you all individually, so you’ll just have to accept this post as your thank you.)

Today is a new day for me. I am know longer hiding behind my computer screen and my age. I’m 16 and I’m proud of it. I wrote a novel and I’m still in high school! Today is a good day and I couldn’t have done it without all of you.

Twitter, you gave me a voice. I can say anything I want on Twitter and someone will listen. A voice is a very powerful thing. My friends, you gave me recognition. I can’t thank you all enough for supporting me over the past two and a half years. (Kaleena, Danielle, Shannon, CJ, Justin, Jamison.) My family, you made me what I am. I am who I am because of you. I may never run a business, I may never cure cancer, but I will do something big. I will use my voice to help the world.

I must also thank the wonderful Melissa Foster for her help. She’s supported me and helped me along since I started using Twitter. She’s an awesome writer and an amazing person. ( http://www.melissafoster.com/ )

Last, but not least, I must thank the amazing Ms. Jennifer Case! She was my 8th Grade English teacher. She showed me what a good book could do. Her encouragement and enthusiasm about reading, writing AND life has stuck with me to this day and it will always be with me.

Thank you, everyone!

(Original Post on July 1, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers74 )

No comments:

Post a Comment