Friday, July 1, 2011

Surprise: The Real Me

It's time for me to tell you who I really am. Over the past two years, I've been hiding who I am because I was afraid my age would effect how the world views me as a writer. In the past three months I've slowly reached out of my box. Today it is time for me to stop hiding behind my computer screen.

If you've been following me on Twitter, you know me as B.S. Meyers. While this name is based on my real name (and I will be publishing with this name) it isn't my real name. My real name is Benjamin Scott Meyers. I write science fiction books and I've never been published.

Today is the day I let all of you know that I am a writer that will stop at nothing to be published. I'm writing so I can share my stories with you. I'm not in it for money or for fame. I'm doing this for you. I want to show the world that love is the most powerful thing in the Universe. I want to show the world that any ordinary, boring person can do great things and I'm going to do just that.

My name is Benjamin Scott Meyers, I wrote a 50,000 word science fiction novel and I'm sixteen years old.

Head over Here to see some of what I do when I'm not writing and so you can finally put a face to my name!

Here's a sneak peek of The Greatest Story Never Told:

On the night of December 21, 2012, the world anxiously awaits what they expect to be the end of the world. Contrary to their catastrophic expectations, the stars have faded away, leaving massive holes in their place--the universe is on the eve of its final days.

Scott Torres, a lazy, jobless, twenty-three-year old, holds the key to saving the universe, he just doesn't know it yet. After falling unconscious, Scott is transported to a planet called Arancio, the home of the city of Atlantis, where he learns of his destiny to save the universe. Traveling across the universe with his new found Atlantean friends, Olgrin and Viera, Scott learns about himself, as well as love, and the meaning of life. Scott and his friends make it to their final destination, The Porta Commeatus, a black hole that leads to the Anulla, the space between universes. It is here that he confronts the darkness that threatens all of creation.

(Original Post on July 1, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers73 )

No comments:

Post a Comment