Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why Do You Write?

What drives you? You wake up every morning and know it's on your mind. Some days you write, most days actually. You've got a story to tell. Characters, plots, settings, events... but why? Why are you spending all of your free time putting words on paper. To what end does writing serve?

I write for love; to show the Universe that love is the most important thing there is; to show the Universe that love is the most powerful thing there is. I write for you; to show you that you can do anything; to show you that any insignificant human being is capable of saving the Universe. I write for me; to find satisfaction; to show myself that I'm capable of anything; to have my voice be heard.

Why do you write? It had to start somewhere.

(Original Post on July 6, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers77 )

No comments:

Post a Comment