Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Power that Comes with Writing

One of the best things about writing is the amazing feeling it gives you. When I write I know that I have the power to make the characters into whatever I want. I can twist the plot into any direction I wish to take it. I can take my setting from Earth, across multiple galaxies, to Atlantis, then to the edge of the Universe and then I can take it back in time 100 years and you can’t stop me!

When you write you are free to make anything happen. The entire story is yours. You can create an entire Universe and no one can tell you that you can’t. That, is power.

So get writing! The Universe Inside YOUR Head isn’t going to put itself on paper. It’s up to you to tell your stories!

(Original Post on July 2, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers75 )

No comments:

Post a Comment