Thursday, June 23, 2011

Creative Writing Tag

So, here’s the situation. If I’ve “Tagged” you over on twitter consider it a challenge to take part in my Creative Writing Tag. I will give you a paragraph to start with and I want you to finish the short story. Please, don’t write a novel for me. Feel free to post your response on any of your blogs or websites. Send me a link and I’ll post it over here with a link to your blog.

I’m going to start by tagging three people and those three people, along with myself, would have to take maybe twenty minutes out of their day to finish the short (and by short, I mean short) story based on the paragraph I give you. Once you’ve been tagged, you can feel free to write yours and tag other people. This could be a pretty massive writing exercise. What do all of you wonderful writers say? (The first three of you to comment below will be the first ones tagged!)

(Original Post on June 22, 2011 at: http://bsmeyersauthor.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/post-66/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment