Thursday, June 23, 2011

The World Goes On

It’s May 22, 2011, the day after a supposed apocalypse. We’re all awake and sitting here on our computers, so I guess the world didn’t end.

The good thing that comes out of this fact is that I still have time to write. I refuse to die before I get published. So I will keep on writing until my fingers fall off and by the time that happens, they’ll have a way to turn your thoughts into words just by looking at the screen.

The bad that comes from the world continuing is all around us. Disease, Poverty, Hunger, Corruption, Death, Greed. These things are part of humanity and we may never be rid of them, but we can try. If we look deep inside the hearts of all men/women, we can see two little glimmers of light. One is called hope, the other, love. Never forget the love that lurks inside all of us.

(Original Post on May 22, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers43 )

No comments:

Post a Comment