Thursday, June 23, 2011

May 21, 2011: Doomsday

Personally, I believe that tomorrow is NOT the end of the world.

Why?

Well, besides my firm belief that Saturday is the best day of the week, and the world can’t possibly end on Saturday, I want to ask you, what in the Universe is significant about May 21, 2011? At this point, I see December 21, 2012 more likely. At least there is some sort of fact that supports the theory in some way. (The end of the Mayan Calendar.)

My second reasoning for the fact that I will wake up on Sunday, May 22 is this: The world can’t end tomorrow because the Universe ends in 2012, as I have stated in my first novel, but you can’t find out how yet, because I’m still editing it. :)

I have one last thing to state: THE WORLD WILL NOT END BEFORE I HAVE THE CHANCE TO PUBLISH MY NOVELS!

That is all.

(Original Post on May 20, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers41 )

No comments:

Post a Comment