Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recognition

I went to visit my favorite English teacher today. It was a quick visit as she had to get going, but she was extremely excited about my novel. I can’t wait until the revisions are done so I can show it to her! It feels great knowing that someone is proud of you. I believe I showed the few people I have shown my novel because I fed off of their excitement and pride. It really helped me knowing that someone other than myself wanted this novel.

On another note, I would like to thank the most fantastic Editor ever for working her @$$ off to get my edits to me. Thank you Danielle! ( @daniellexda )
Finally, I wish to thank my followers on Twitter. All 328 (and all of you to come in the future) are awesome! You guys (and girls) make writing even more fun because I know I can share it with you once it’s finished.

(Original Post on June 6, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers50 )

No comments:

Post a Comment