Thursday, June 23, 2011

Memorial Day

In my time on Earth, I have learned a lot. One of the biggest things I’ve learned is that I don’t like most people, but I am willing to give them a chance. Going along with this, I don’t like America. I want to live in England, but that’s probably not going to happen.

Despite my dislike for people and America, I do have the utmost respect for the men and women that died for this country because they believed in something enough to die for it. A belief like that is something very special.
So on this Memorial Day, I choose to say thank you for all of the soldiers, navy men, marines, and air force pilots that have passed, are veterans or are still fighting for this country. America is not the best, but it could be a lot worse if not for you. You are all true heroes.

(Original Post on May 30, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers48 )

No comments:

Post a Comment