Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Out There

I decided to make a twitter for my writing a few months ago. In that time, I’ve gained 60 followers and talked to many different authors. This was a great decision on my part. I am getting noticed and that’s just what I need. My first novel should be completely ready for publishing by the end of June. Then it is time to look for an agent to help me get published!

Twitter can help me get noticed by agents because when I start looking, I can add, #agents, #agent, hashtags to my tweets and get some attention. In addition, I have been adding hashtags like, #writing, #write, #writechat, and other more specific ones for each post. This has helped me gain the attention of people that in turn have followed me.

I am writing this post because yesterday I reached 60 followers. I think this is fantastic! These followers give me a base to give my book publicity once it’s ready to be published. So, to all of my followers, thank you!

(Original Post on May 15, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers35 )

No comments:

Post a Comment