Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Learning HTML

As a self-proclaimed Nerd (and proud of it!) I have just spent an hour and a half staring and messing with html code until I figured out what I was doing. I would say I was pretty successful. Check out what I did Here. I made links back to my WordPress Blog and to my Twitter as well as a few little tweeks, but the theme was not mine to start with, I just added onto it.

By the way, if you haven’t clicked the link above, you’re probably wondering why I would waste an hour and a half doing so? Well, it’s because I have a Tumblr Blog now. I’m a little upset with WordPress’ lack of customization if you don’t pay to mess with CSS, I’ll stick with what I have but I will also have the Tumblr. My posts on more sites sounds like more publicity to me!

(Original Post on May 10, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers32 )

No comments:

Post a Comment