Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sleep Patterns

I have a friend who can barely function on ten hours of sleep. I on the other hand could function perfectly on ten hours, if I were able to get that much sleep. I am lucky to get five hours a night. I can function on five “normally”, but it doesn’t feel too great. I don’t really remember the last time I got a real, good nights sleep. It’s been many years and when I do randomly get more than five hours, I feel worse than normal.

I don’t particularly mind. I mean it’s not the best thing in the world to almost always be tired, but I don’t much like sleep. I feel like sleep is a waste of time. There is only so much time in our lives and sleep takes up a lot of that time. I wish I didn’t have to sleep at all. It would make things so much easier. I would have much more free time and then I could write more.

(Original Post on April 25, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers19 )

No comments:

Post a Comment