Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Goals

As a writer, I think it is a good idea to have some sort of goal for yourself. Do you want to complete a novel? or two? Do you have a story to tell? Do you have a point to make? How many words do you want to reach? Do you want to prove yourself? Do you want to have fun?

Establish some sort of goal. If you have nothing you’re leading up to, then you won’t have anything to celebrate when you get there. I’m writing this post because I just broke the 80,000 word mark between my first two books! I still have a lot to go in the second book. This may not have been my original goal, (Which is still to prove to the world that love is the most important thing in the Universe.) but it sure feels great!

(Original Post on May 16, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers37 )

No comments:

Post a Comment