Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Struggle

I’ve been finding it very hard lately to do the work I need to do for school. All I want to do is drop everything, close myself in from the outside world and write. I have so many ideas flowing in my head and so much that I want to write down. Every second that I can’t makes doing the necessary things a billion times harder. I feel like I’ve been chained away from my computer and am being forced to stare at a textbook that I feel is worthless.

I enjoy my history and appreciate it, but it’s nothing compared to the Universe that I’ve created in my head. I have time lines, events, characters, civilizations, planets, stars, plots, emotions and passion EXPLODING from my imagination. The chains of schoolwork that bind me are enough to make me weep.

I know I may sound a bit over dramatic right now but ALL I WANT TO DO IS WRITE!

(Original Post on April 16, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers6 )

No comments:

Post a Comment