Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wisdom

Recently, I’ve had two of my friends tell me that I have a lot of wisdom. I’m not sure how I feel about wisdom and I certainly do not know how to respond in such a situation. Dictionary.com says wisdom is “the quality or state of being wise; knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.” I’m still unsure of how I feel though. Do I believe in wisdom? Socrates said “the only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.” In all honesty, I never thought about myself being wise until my friends suggested it. I just thought I thought differently. Maybe that’s what wisdom is, or maybe wisdom is just pulling crap out of your rear and sounding intelligent, I’ve done that plenty of times. I’m just not sure about Wisdom.

(Original Post on April 17, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers7 )

No comments:

Post a Comment