Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Human Stupidity Part 2: Osama bin Laden

Monday, May 2, 2011

As we all know, Osama bin Laden was shot and killed last night and then conveniently buried at sea. I’m not a giant conspiracy theorist, but I have my beliefs. Muslim customs usually dictate that the dead be buried and taken care of within 24 hours of death. This would explain the quick disposing of bin Laden in the water, however why the water?

The U.S. Government suggests that this is because they do not want the body dug up and worshiped… So bury it where no one can get it. This raises another question: Did they really kill him? I don’t know about you, but if I were the government and I found the leader of a master terrorist plot, I would assume that he had a lot of information… and if I were smart (Which I like to think I am.) I would put him in a bunker.

Whether he be dead or in a bunker, or if he ever existed, one thing is for sure, America, “be prepared to celebrate today, but be prepared for fear tomorrow.” (A quote from my good friend, Justin Poole.)

(Having just heard that some football player lost his contract for talking about Osama bin Laden, I just want to state something. For the record, I know that the government does not necessarily lie about everything and they may be telling the truth in this instance, but it is my firm belief that power corrupts.)

(Original Post on May 2, 2011 at: http://dft.ba/-BSMeyers22 )

No comments:

Post a Comment